From the company that makes timepieces for pilots who breach the heights of the Earth’s atmosphere to the divers who explore the deep dark depths below comes a new collection that changes the game, again.
Introducing: Breitling Premier
Available in 5 distinct models, the Premier is an eye-catching timepiece that is created for Breitling’s original environment: Land.
The Breitling Premier, although small relative to its bigger airborne brother, packs a serious punch when it comes to movement and timekeeping. Each piece in the collection passes the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC) test, a strenuous test passed only by timepieces that are not around to waste anyone’s time, pun intended.
In the words of the late Willy Breitling, “When a man puts on his watch, it is the unmistakable stamp of impeccable taste.” The Breitling Premier brings new meaning to simplicity; derived not only from the absence of clutter and ornamentation but by bringing order to complexity.
History and Design
In the 1940’s when the burden of global war still lay heavy, Willy Breitling was creating onboard clocks for the Royal Air Force (RAF); the gutsy Swiss Watchmaker would risk his own safety to hand deliver the RAF instruments to the landing fields in the dead of night.
Willy Breitling was a man who understood the importance of personal style and believed that during times of grey, elegance and glamour could provide a sense of normality and at the same time, serenity. Willy decided to create a watch for those who prefer life shaken, not stirred, those who enjoy going to movie theatres and dimly-lit Jazz Clubs with cigar smoky air and people who enjoy the solace provided by Dean Martin himself, serenading them with “fly me to the moon” – he wanted to create a piece for those who appreciate the little things.
The Premier comes in five unique models, with quality and performance known only to Breitling.
Premier B01 Chronograph
– Manufacture 01 movement.
– In-house development.
– Self-winding with 70 hours power reserve.
– COSC certified.
– Robust 42mm stainless-steel case with transparent caseback.
– Presented in dark blue or silver dial.
– Blue alligator leather, brown nubuck with white stitching and stainless-steel strap available.
– Clean dial features with contrasting black subdials, a chronograph minute counter at 3 o’clock and a small second subdial at 9 o’clock, along with date window at 6 o’clock.
– Each model features a white tachymeter scale on a black inner bezel around the dial.
Premier Automatic Day & Date 40
– Breitling Caliber 45 self-winding movement.
– Displays day of the week and date, located at 12 and 6 o’clock respectively.
– Presented in black or silver dial.
– Available with alligator leather with white stitching, nubuck or stainless-steel strap.
Premier Chronograph 42
– Breitling Caliber 13 movement.
– Features chronograph minute and hour counters at 12 and 6 o’clock respectively.
– Second subdial at 9 o’clock.
– 42mm stainless-steel case.
– Presented in blue and black dial which features a white tachymeter ring with black scale.
Premier Automatic 40
– Breitling Caliber 37 movement.
– Self-winding mechanical chronometer movement.
– A study in understated style.
– Evokes the original 1940’s pieces.
– Dial encircled by a white minute track and elegantly finished with a small second subdial at 6 o’clock.
– Presented with an anthracite, blue or silver dial.
– Available with alligator leather, nubuck or stainless-steel strap.
Premier B01 Chronograph 42 Bentley British Racing Green
– A piece that celebrates Breitling’s long-standing partnership with Bentley Motors.
– British racing green leather strap to match the dial.
– Contrasting subdials features at 3 and 9 o’clock with a date window located at 6 o’clock.
– Engraved “Bentley” on the left side of the case, inspired by the dashboard of the supercharged 1929 “Blower” Bentley.
– Transparent caseback enhanced with a metalized Bentley logo. – Featuring a 70-hour power reserve.
Want To See More?